In 2020, the Chinese Super League welcomed its latest club winner in Jiangsu FC (Jiangsu Suning), beating favourites, Guangzhou Evergrande, 2-1 on aggregates.
However, when it comes to FUT 21’s latest Chinese Super League (CSL) Team of the Season (TOTS), it would seem that other players from rival clubs were much better on the pitch, although luck may have played a hand in Jiangsu’s win in the final round of the competition.
Here are the players included in the newest Chinese Super League TOTS:
GK – Liu Dianzuo (Guangzhou Evergrande): OVR 68 (TOTS 85)
- The 30-year old experienced goalkeeper is amongst the best shot-stoppers in the Chinese Super League for years, with his latest exploits keeping him third on the clean sheets table with seven (7) clean sheets throughout the season.
CB – Samir Memisevic (Hebei China Fortune): OVR 71 (TOTS 86)
- The strong Bosnian centre-back is the leader of Hebei’s defensive line, who is both excellent in the air and immovable on the ground while also managing to assist four (4) goals for his teammates too.
CB – Stoppila Sunzu (Shijiazhuang Ever Bright): OVR 72 (TOTS 87)
- This was Sunzu’s first professional scene in China’s top-flight football, and it would seem that the Zambian international player has already established himself in his new home, making himself a fan favourite at the heart of defence.
CB – Wang Shenchao (Shanghai SIPG): OVR 70 (TOTS 86)
- Shenchao is a superb player for both club and country, with tremendous combination of speed and strength making him one of the competition’s most complete defenders on the pitch, and able to play both centrally and on the flanks when needed.
RM – Romain Alessandrini (Qingdao Huanghai): OVR 77 (TOTS 92)
- Alessandrini has had plenty of European experience under his belt, results of his past exploits with Marseille and Rennes amongst others, which has helped him to dominate the CSL via the right flank, scoring nine (9) goals in his debut season already.
CAM – Oscar dos Santos (Shanghai SIPG): OVR 83 (TOTS 91)
- The 29-year old Brazilian maestro has made a great impression of himself in the CSL, this time around making the cut through his outstanding contributions for Shanghai SIPG, scoring five (5) goals and eight (8) assists throughout the last campaign.
CAM – Adrian Mierzejewski (Shanghai Greenland Shenhua): OVR 75 (TOTS 88)
- Mierzejewski is already close to the end of his playing career at the age of 34, yet his dribbling skills and acute passing abilities make him the closest ‘Arjen Robben’ that the CSL would ever get in recent times.
CDM – Moises Lima Magalhaes (Shandong Luneng): OVR 72 (TOTS 89)
- The Brazilian veteran footballer is also another golden player at 33 years of age, but his current stint at Shandong Luneng has given him a new lease of life to continue playing at the top level in China, making four (4) goas and four (4) assists from the defensive central midfield position.
LM – Jonathan Viera (Beijing Sinobo Guoan): OVR 81 (TOTS 89)
- A supreme dribbler and pacey attacking midfielder, Viera is a Spanish football player who has managed to transform himself from a relative unknown in the Spanish La Liga, to the established Beijing Sinobo Guoan player that he is today.
ST – Marcao (Hebei China Fortune): OVR 72 (TOTS 90)
- 26-year old Brazilian forward, Marcao is a top striker in China, scoring a total of twenty-two goals (22) in only two seasons with Hebei China Fortune already, making him amongst the deadliest strikers in the CSL.
ST – Cedric Bakambu (Beijing Sinobo Guoan): OVR 80 (TOTS 91)
- Last season’s Golden Boot winner, Cedric Bakambu amassed a whopping fourteen (14) goals out of nineteen (19) club games with Beijing Sinobo Guoan overall, a testament to his natural goal-scoring threat up front.
Need more FUT coins to purchase these awesome players in the game?
Visit U7Buy now, and buy fut 21 coins today!